Intensive Dressmaking Course
Training Fees: $195 per week (Early registration saves you $50 on Week 1)
Duration: 6 weeks
Registration fee covers the first week of training so your first week of training is FREE!
Skill Level Categories
1 You have never taken a sewing class.
2. You do not know how to operate a tabletop sewing machine
You are an intermediate student if you can do any 3 of the following 5 tasks:
1. You can operate a tabletop sewing machine perfectly.
2. You can take basic measurements.
3. You can recognize and use at least 6 sewing equipment.
4. You can do some minor needlework.
5. You can run stitches on a tabletop sewing machine.
1. You can cut and sew a garment.
2. You can comfortably operate an industrial sewing machine.
3. You can run stitches on an industrial sewing machine.
4. You can take full measurements of a female body.
5. You can draft basic sewing patterns.
*Intermediate and advanced levels will be required to take a skills test at the beginning of your class. You will be required to take prerequisite courses if you do not pass your skills test.
*Advanced students will choose their desired area of concentration for the course.
*Curriculum and class schedule will be tailored to individual students' needs.
* If you have any questions or need any clarifications, please send an email to email@example.com
To register, fill the form below